E segue intensa a agenda do nosso Clube neste mês de Março: enquanto alguns colegas do Clube, juntamente com 3 alunos, se encontram em Istambul a participar na última conferência da parceria Comenius ECOLES (prometemos as fotos mal eles regressem, assim como a crónica e os trabalhos apresentados), outros, em conjunto com pais, alunos e colegas estrangeiros, já prepararam o programa da visita dos estudantes húngaros, que decorrerá entre 18 e 25 de Março, no âmbito do intercâmbio com Budapeste.
Exchange Programme in Portugal
- 18th – Arrival – hosting parents/partners will pick Hungarian students at the airport.
- 19th – Morning: getting to school at 8:30; Visiting historical boat near the ferries station; ferry to Lisbon, visiting downtown and central area. Afternoon: visiting western area (Discoveries theme) including Jerónimos Monastery (Portuguese students who don’t have afternoon classes will join the group); Belém Tower; getting back to school: sports/drama activities. Evening: buffet dinner with parents and the rest of the group at school’s student bar.
- 20th – gathering at school at 8:30 – whole group full day trip – Morning: Arrábida, seaside sightseeing, stop at Portinho. Visit to Palmela Castle; Afternoon: outdoor activities on the valley – obstacle Courses (slide, Himalayan rope bridge …); return to school around 18:00.
- 21th and 22nd – family days (programme organized by families)
- 23th – gathering at school at 8:30 – Portuguese students go to classes, Hungarian students will go on a day trip to Sintra (Quinta da Regaleira), Cabo da Roca and Cascais; meeting back Portuguese partners at 17:00.
- 24th – gathering at school at 8:30- Morning: Portuguese students go to classes, Hungarian students will go to Lisbon Oceanarium and will have free time to stroll in Nation’s Park (eastern Lisbon area); Afternoon free with partner. Evening: 20:00 – Farewell Dinner, followed by some time in a bar with live band music.
- 25th – Departure – Parents/partners will take Hungarians to the airport.
Professores: Fernando Rebelo, Sara Moura, Judit Kohut & Vicki Anderson